Jamestown Travel Inc.

What documents will I need to travel?

For domestic flights on commercial airlines, you will need a valid driver's license, passport, or other government issued photo ID.

For travel abroad or cruises, you will need a passport.  Some countries may also require a visa to be requested in advance of travel.

***Check expiration dates to make sure your travel document does not expire prior to your return.  Some countries require that your passport expire 3 to 6 months after your visit, so consult the US State Department website for requirements of countries where you will be traveling.


How do I apply for a passport?

***Apply as early as possible - it may take up to three months to receive your passport by mail.  If you need your passport quickly, you can pay an extra fee to expedite it or use a service to handle the processing for you (their fees will apply)

Locally in Jamestown, pickup application at the Stutsman County Courthouse.  In Valley City, applications are available at the Post Office and the Barnes County Courthouse.

Download application directly from the US State Department website

Processing Service:  TravelPro  (other services are also available, but this service has been used locally with good success)


What can I carry on when flying? 



How do I check in online for my flight?  You can check in online within 24 hours of your flight using the following links.


Delta Airlines   United Airlines   American Airlines